There are 7 recommended modules to the SENS Nutrition Survey, which seek to collect data on the following:
- Key Household Demographic characteristics
- Levels of malnutrition and key health indicators in children
- Levels of anaemia in women and children
- Feeding practices of infants and young children
- Access to and use of food at the household level
- Negative coping strategies of households
- Access to and use of mosquito nets
- Access to safe drinking water and toilets, and hygiene
To view the SENS modules, go to: Modules and Tools.
Survey teams who follow these guidelines and all 7 modules will be able to provide trustworthy data about the nutritional health of children, which gives us a good picture of the nutritional health of the population as a whole.